Lawson Hill Park & Ride
130 Society Drive Telluride, CO 81435
6 a.m. to midnight
No camping or overnight parking. This is strictly enforced.
The Lawson Hill Park & Ride:
- Is a stop for SMART routes including the Lawson Hill service to Telluride, Down Valley, Norwood, and Mountain Village off-season routes.
- Is a stop for CDOT's daily Bustang-Outrider Lawson Hill Park & Ride between Durango and Grand Junction.
- Provides two electric vehicle charging stations (with more to come).
- It has approximately 120 parking spaces.
- Offers bicycle parking.
- Provides restrooms.
- Provides convenient access to regional bicycling and walking trails, including the bike path to Telluride and the Galloping Goose Trail towards Lizard Head Pass.